Wednesday, August 2, 2023

2023 Goals Review for July

I had a very productive July! It was extremely hot so I spent a lot of time indoors knitting. I hope next month to read a lot more books since we will be traveling. 

 

1. Learn something new. - I learned Tunisian crochet to make a couple of dishcloths. I’m still practicing my watercolor painting and my ukulele.

2. Knit at least 1 sweater - I finished with my sweater. (Collins Tee)

3. Yarn - more out than in (use more yardage than I buy) – I hope I can achieve this goal but I need to get busy knitting! As of July 31:

●                  Yarn used - 7719 yds.

●                  -Yarn bought - 9009

3. Complete a shawl - I finished my Shawlography shawl

4. Try 4 new recipes. - I tried one new recipe involving Polska Kielbasa in June and Don enjoyed the meal.

5. Stretch regularly (at least 20 days out of the month) - We are walking and exercising regularly

6. Create at least 2 scrapbook pages each month. - Made 10 pages for July (Total - 70)

7. Participate in the Photo a Day challenge – Completed through July.

8. Read the Bible every day. - yes

9. Read 100 books - Read 14 in January, 2 in February, 6 in March, 5 in April. 4 in May, 3 in June,  3 in July (Total: 37)

10. Read 12 nonfiction books. – (total: 7).

-   Enough Already: Learning to Love the Way I Am Today by Valerie Bertinelli

-   Prince William: The Man Who Will Be King by Penny Junor

-   I Still Believe: A Memoir by Jeremy Camp

-   Call the Midwife by Jennifer Worth

-  I’m Glad My Mom Died by Jennette McCurdy

-  Nowhere for Very Long by Brianna Madia

-  My Extraordinary Ordinary Life by Sissy Spacek


What are your goals for this year? Please share.

No comments: