Thursday, October 20, 2022

Devon Makes a Friend - A Book Review

I recently was sent the book Devon Makes a Friend by Jessica Davault by the author and I wanted to share my thoughts about this book. I am not being paid to write this review.

Sometimes it is really hard for some children to make friends. This book really breaks down the steps to take in order for a child to make a friend. Not only is this a fantastic book for parents to use with their children who have trouble making friends but I thought this would be an excellent book for an elementary school teacher to use in a classroom. It could be used as a class lesson and students could even give other suggestions that they think might be helpful. It would also help all students learn proper social skills. Teachers can also use it with individual students who may be struggling with this challenge. If students have a disability that causes them to struggle with social skills, this would be a perfect book for them!

I would highly recommend this book to teachers and parents. If you read it, please let me know what you think.

No comments: