Monday, November 1, 2021

2021 Goals Review for October

This month was a great month for me. I exercised more and I was more productive. I think because the weather is getting cooler that I feel more motivated to do things. I continue to get ahead on my national park blanket squares even though I met my goal. This will make it easier for me to get the blanket finished next year. I also finished another Recalibrate sweater.  

  1. Lose 5 lbs. – I’ve lost 2 lbs. this month but I’m still up 2 lbs. since the beginning of the year. This means I need to lose 7 lbs. by the end of the year to meet my goal.

  2. Knit 12 squares on my national park blanket. (There are 60 squares in the pattern and this is year 4 of the project.) – 54 squares complete. I’ve knit a total of 15 squares this year. This goal is complete.

  3. Knit a sweater. – I finished the Nesting Cardigan,  The Rocket Tee, Bright Axis, Recalibrate, and Recalibrate #2. – This goal is completed

  4. Design 3 new patterns – I completed three designs: The Chinese New Year Cowl and the Double Happiness Sock, and Graveyard Field Socks.

  5. Read 12 nonfiction books. – goal completed.

    1. Counting by Deborah Stone

    2. My Paddle to the Sea by John Lane

    3. Late Migrations: A Natural History of Love and Loss by Margaret Renkl

    4. Girl Sleuth: Nancy Drew and the Women Who Created Her by Melanie Rehak

    5. In Cold Blood by Truman Capote

    6. The Last Castle by Denise Kiernan

    7. The Body by Bill Bryson

    8. Kiss Me Like a Stranger by Gene Wilder

    9. The Polygamist’s Daughter by Anna LeBaron

    10. Sprinting Through No Man's Land: Endurance, Tragedy, and Rebirth in the 1919 Tour de France by Adin Dobkin

    11. There’s a Hole in my Bucket: A Journey of Two Brothers by Royd Tolkien

    12. Know My Name by Chanel Miller

How is your progress towards your goals? Please share.

 

Photo by S O C I A L . C U T on Unsplash

 

 

 


No comments: