Monday, February 1, 2021

2021 Goals Review for January

This month was productive. We spent half the month in Florida and half the month in SC which made it hard to concentrate on my weight. I did a lot of crafting though.

Mindfulness (Word of the Year) – I’ve been doing meditation exercises through the app Ten Percent (free phone app). I think it has really helped me focus on being in the present.

Goals: I didn’t do very well working on my goals this month. I’ve only worked on 3 out of the 5 goals so far.

1. Lose 5 lbs. –I haven’t worked well on my weight this month. We came back to South Carolina and it has felt so cold to me which has caused me to overeat. My husband has been fighting an abscessed tooth and we have been eating well in order to help him fight off the infection. I hope I will do better this coming month.

2. Knit 12 squares on my national park blanket. (There are 60 squares in the pattern and this is year 4 of the project.) – I knit 4 squares this month for a total of 43 completed.

3. Knit a sweater. – I haven’t started on this yet.

4. Design 3 new patterns – I’m working on designing a new cowl for Chinese New Years.

5. Read 12 nonfiction books. – I haven’t started on this yet.

How is your progress towards your goals? Please share.

Photo by S O C I A L . C U T on Unsplash

No comments: