Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Wellness Wednesday


In Wellness Wednesday from On an e-Journey with Generation Y, murcha shares, 

“To encourage our students and staff to have a day away from their screens, we were all given the opportunity to enjoy a Wellness Wednesday. We were encouraged to participate in activities that we like to do to help us destress.” 

I thought this was a great idea and I’m going to copy it. George Bernard Shaw said, “Imitation is not just the sincerest form of flattery - it's the sincerest form of learning.” 

On Wednesdays, I’m going to share things that have helped my emotional and physical wellbeing. I hope you take the time to share what you have been doing. 

This past week: 
  • I have walked on the treadmill every day for 45 minutes. 
  • I have spent an hour each day reading a library book. 
  • I have gotten on a weekly zoom get together with other knitters from the Zombie Knitpocalyse Retreat. 
  • I wrote down one thing that I’m thankful for each day in my bullet journal. 
It is important to take care of ourselves without thinking that we are being lazy or selfish. I hope you find some inspiration from the things that make me happy so that you can do some things that make you happy too. 

Photo by Joe Caione on Unsplash

No comments: