Wednesday, August 29, 2018

My Invisible Power

Recently I visited a friend who was in rehab because she broke her hip. One of the discussions she had with her therapist was about this question:

“If you could be invisible, what is the one thing you would do?”

I thought this was a great question and would be a fun one as an icebreaker in any group especially at the beginning of the school year.

If I was invisible, I would want to travel and see different places around the world. I wouldn’t need money because no one would know I was there. I would be able to get on an airplane and go anywhere I wanted. I could go into the Vatican or Taj Mahal or Buckingham Palace without anyone seeing me. I could to places that the public can’t go or doesn’t know about. I would be able to see “behind the scenes” in so many places.

How would you answer the question? Please share.

Photo by Vincent Botta on Unsplash



No comments: