Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

ThanksToday is Thanksgiving Day in the USA and I want to share some of the things I’m thankful for this year.

I’m thankful for:

1. My good health and that I am alive.

2. My wonderful loving husband who is also best friend.

3. My family near and far because family is important.

4. Great friends who make me smile and keep me laughing.

5. Ability to pay our bills.

6. The ability and financial stability to be able to travel.

7. My new spinning wheel which I love using!

8. My car that doesn’t use a lot of fuel.

9. Knitting which is an important part of my everyday life.

10. The desire to try new recipes.

11. The desire to learn new hobbies (archery may be next on our list)

12. The love of the outdoors.

13. Being a volunteer with the Red Cross

14. Being a volunteer as a Master Naturalist.

15. Skype so I can connect with my sister who lives far away as well as friends around the world.

16. The internet.

17. My cell phone.

18. A house that I love living in.

19. Not having to worry about needing food.

20. That I am surrounded by so much love.

What are you thankful for today? Please share!

Image: 'a thankful heart'
http://www.flickr.com/photos/12673610@N04/3914363448

1 comment:

Sioux Roslawski said...

I would add my dog and our foster dog. And two great kids and a wonderful granddaughter...

I hope your holiday is a fabulous one, Pat.