Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Thelonious Mouse - A Book Review

TheloniousI recently read the book Thelonious Mouse by Orel Protopopescu which was mentioned on The Picnic Basket. This is the review that I gave the book (I am not being paid to give this review):

It was a fun picture book for young children. I think they would enjoy having it read to them. Some of the words may be hard for beginning readers to read. I thought the illustrations were fun to look at too. The tongue twisters would be great to use in a speech class or older children might enjoy the tongue twisters. This would also be a great book for older children to read to younger children if you were bringing the two age groups together.

I would give this book a 5 out of 5.

1 comment:

Scotland House said...

What caught me eye in the first place was definitely the nice picture on the cover. I will have to track down a copy of it.