Monday, March 14, 2011

Flip the Flaps Planet Earth – A Book Review

PLANET EARTHI recently read the book Flip the Flaps Planet Earth by Dr. Mike Goldsmith  which was mentioned on The Picnic Basket. This is the review that I gave the book (I am not being paid to give this review):

I would give this book 5 out of 5. This was a wonderful book for young children! The illustrations were excellent and very appealing. It was filled with wonderful factual information about the earth. This information was presented in a way that would excite youngsters and make them curious enough to want to learn more. I think the pages that flip to the answers was a great way to introduce and teach information to children. I would highly recommend this to be used in the classroom and even in a school library. New vocabulary and concepts can be taught using this book.

Posted on the Successful Teaching Blog by loonyhiker (successfulteaching at gmail dot com).

No comments: