Friday, November 30, 2007

Useful Information for In and Out of the Classroom 11/30/07

Here are some interesting sites that I’ve found interesting this week. As a teacher, I feel we have to keep up to date concerning research in our field and current issues in the education system. I hope some of these inspire you, inform you, and even have you asking questions. Thank you for coming by and visiting!

50 Classroom Management Tips I Have Learned This Month by Soyouwanttoteach. I read this blog daily and learn a lot of things from this.


Autistic girl, age 3 is selling paintings – article from the Palm Beach Post. Do we encourage our students to be creative enough and work with their strengths?


21st Century Literacies – Teacher resources from Noodle Tools. Thanks Angela for the link to this!


Child Studies May Ease Fears on Misbehavior - NYTimes article. Do you agree or disagree with this article?

No comments: