Friday, March 1, 2024

Bills, Taxes, and Enjoying the Front Porch

It was a lovely day today. I always (or at least try to) balance my checkbook every Friday and pay bills. Then I worked on our taxes. I usually start this on the first of February but I kept putting it off this year. Yesterday I gathered all the needed info and filled in a spreadsheet. That makes it easier to fill out all the tax forms. Today was the first draft of my taxes. I usually review it once a week and find a mistake every week. Next week I will plug the numbers in on the form that is on my computer.

I spent most of the day I sat outside on the front porch. I knit, played games on my phone, and browsed the internet. I watched season 12 episodes of Chicago Fire that I’ve missed. I went inside to eat lunch and watch The Waltons. Little Bear wanted in the screened porch so I let her in and she went to the corner chair for her nap. After lunch, I sat back outside until dinner time.

I will miss my time on the front porch. The weather is so perfect at this time of year. It isn’t too hot and it isn’t too cold.







No comments: