Monday, April 3, 2023

2023 Goals Review for March

I had a productive month of March. I increased my exercise and got a lot of things done. We had a surprise visit from our niece Deanna, and then we drove to Orlando to see her daughter Kaeli in a college softball tournament. When we got back, we started packing for our return to SC.

1. Learn something new. - I learned Tunisian crochet to make a couple of dishcloths. I’m still practicing my watercolor painting and my ukulele.

2. Knit at least 1 sweater - I’m almost finished with my sweater. (Collins Tee)

3. Yarn - more out than in (use more yardage than I buy) – no yarn bought! I finished 2 more projects: Cabled charity hat and a gnome (Gnedward of Grimblewood)
● Yarn used - 2382 yds.
● -Yarn bought - 0

3. Complete a shawl - I finished my Shawlography shawl

4. Try 4 new recipes. - I didn’t try anything new in March.

5. Stretch regularly (at least 20 days out of the month) - I did these 22 days in March

6. Create at least 2 scrapbook pages each month. - Made 10 pages for March. (Total - 30)

7. Participate in the Photo a Day challenge – Love looking at other people’s photos too.

8. Read the Bible every day. - yes

9. Read 100 books - Read 14 books in January, 2 books in February, 7 books in March,

10. Read 12 nonfiction books. – 3 so far.

- Enough Already: Learning to Love the Way I Am Today by Valerie Bertinelli
- Prince William: The Man Who Will Be King by Penny Junor
- I Still Believe: A Memoir by Jeremy Camp

What are your goals for this year? Please share.




No comments: