Thursday, July 31, 2014

The Really Big I Know About! Book - Book Review

DSC_0068I recently was asked by Flowerpot Press to review the book The Really Big I Know About Book. There are 160 pages in this hard covered book and it sells for $24.95 SRP. I am not being paid to give this review but here it is.

I thought this was an awesome book. It is a great book for people of all ages but especially elementary and middle school students! The information is short, informative but really interesting and the illustrations and graphics are equally informative and eye catching.

This would be a great book to use for research on topics such as atlases of the world, sharks, the human body, insects, and dinosaurs.

Students can improve their reading because they will learn new vocabulary and can read to improve comprehension. By reading this book, students would find the information relevant to learning but also they would find it a lot of fun!

This book would be great in a school library, a classroom bookshelf, or even on a child’s home bookshelf. This would also make a great gift for a child on a birthday or a holiday!

As you can tell, I highly recommend this book and really enjoyed looking through it. I can see myself picking this up over and over to learn new information, remind myself of information I already knew, or just wanting to enjoy the short articles.

No comments: