Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Day 27 of 30 Days to Being a Better Blogger

Teach42 challenges us to collaborate with others.
“Collaborate with somebody or several people on a blog post or meme. Invite other people to share their thoughts on a topic of your choosing, create a meme for other people to participate in, or send a request for people to address a specific question on their blog. Details are up to you, the important part is that it’s collaborative in nature! And of course, be sure to share what you do in comments here.”

I really like this idea and will give it a try when we get home from our cruises. Now I’m trying to think of the question that I want to ask. I have participated in blog memes before but I tend to find them intimidating because I always worry that mine is not as good as someone else’s (I know I shouldn’t think that way but I can’t help it). So, I am going to send a request and write their responses in a blog post.

photo credit: Original image: 'Rosie the Blogger' http://www.flickr.com/photos/9106303@N05/2493066577by: Mike Licht

No comments: