Thursday, March 27, 2014

Day 17 Social Media Contact Info

networking On the Free Technology for Teachers Facebook, the twenty day blogging challenge created by Kelly Hines was mentioned and I decided to give it a shot. So here is the challenge for today:

“Share all of your professional social media contact info and links. How do you engage in social media for professional learning?”

I am Loonyhiker on Plurk, Twitter, Facebook, Delicious, Diigo, Tumblr, Instagram, and Google+. I try to use the same username on everything because it is easier for me to remember one username and for others to find me. I am also on Linked In as Patricia Hensley.

I read and comment on a lot of blogs. I use Feedly to collect the blogs that I read so it is all in one place and easy for me to find when they are updated. I connect with a lot of educators on Plurk, Twitter, and Facebook. People share links to great information on all of the social media that I use and I try to do the same. I like how I can share things so easily through Google+. It is amazing how I can read current information from Plurk and Twitter almost before it hits the news media.

Please share your contact info and how you engage in social media for professional learning!

Image: '@brockuniversity Social Media'
http://www.flickr.com/photos/59217476@N00/7196460482
Found on flickrcc.net

No comments: