An email from Matthew Pelletier that told me,
“An article you wrote in 2011 titled 10 Tips for Confronting Difficult Parents has earned your blog a nomination for a Fascination Award: 2012's Most Fascinating Special Education Teacher blog. The comments posted in response to your post prove that your content not only inspires your audience, but it also creates discussion around your posts, both of which are requirements for the nomination of a Fascination award.”
The Accelerated Degree web page states,
“The Fascination Awards are an annual collection of the web’s most inspirational and thought-provoking blogs.
To be nominated for the award, your blog must:
· Inspire your audience
· Encourage discussion through comment posting
· Contain genuinely fascinating content
Blogs are nominated by our editorial team and are voted on by our readers.
Voting will take place on our Google Plus page. The nominee list shall be posted once voting begins:
· Nominations Posted & Voting Starts: July 02, 2012 (1:01 EST)
· Voting ends, 1st place winner is chosen: July 09, 2012 (11:59 PM EST)
Category: Special Education Teacher Blogs
To qualify as a Special Education Teacher blog, your blog must meet one of the following conditions:
· The blog is updated by a Special Education teacher, either a traditional school/university teacher, or a resource person on Special Education online.
· The blog gives updates and shares information for parents to help promote better understanding of special education procedures.
· The blog promotes emotional and educational growth in children with special needs.”
Badge by Accelerated Degree