Now that January is done, I want to see how I’m doing with my goals to this point. All of my goals can be found here.
- Try at least 12 new recipes (one per month). – I made Quick Quinoa Meatballs.
- Reach my target weight by the end of the year. – I lost 2 lbs. in January.
- Knit a Fair Isle vest. (not started yet)
- Learn to chain ply some handspun yarn. (not started yet)
- Dye yarn and fiber. (not started yet)
- Spin my camel, yak, and cashmere fiber. - finished my camel/merino/silk blend fiber.
- Daily - Read the bible and keep a log so I can tell how I am doing. – I’ve read it every day in January.
- Daily - Do strength exercises for 30 minutes each day. – I have done this every day.
- Weekly - Walk at least 10,000 steps for 4 days every week. – I’ve done this and sometimes managed to do it more than 4 days each week.
- Weekly - Keep a journal and write down 5 things that I’m thankful for. – Every Sunday I take time to jot down the 5 things.
- Monthly - Read one non-fiction book every month. – I read Life in Stitches by Rachel Herron.
I’m pretty happy with how this month has gone. I’ve accomplished the smaller daily/weekly/monthly goals without any problems. The yearly goals are coming along fine also.