- Try at least 12 new recipes (one per month). – We have done a lot of traveling this month so I didn’t do a lot of cooking this month. I barely got a new recipe in before the end of the month!
- January – Quinoa Meatballs
- February - Cheddar Chicken Quinoa Bake
- Reach my target weight by the end of the year. – No loss of weight this month. In fact I gained 5 while on the cruise.
- Knit a Fair Isle vest. (not started yet)
- Learn to chain ply some handspun yarn. (not started yet)
- Dye yarn and fiber. (not started yet)
- Spin my camel, yak, and cashmere fiber.
- January - spun camel/merino/silk blend fiber
- Daily - Read the bible and keep a log so I can tell how I am doing. – I’ve read it every day in January and February.
- Daily - Do strength exercises for 30 minutes each day. – I have done this every day.
- Weekly - Walk at least 10,000 steps for 4 days every week. – I’ve done this and sometimes managed to do it more than 4 days each week.
- Weekly - Keep a journal and write down 5 things that I’m thankful for. – Every Sunday I take time to jot down the 5 things.
- Monthly - Read one non-fiction book every month.
- January - Life in Stitches by Rachel Herron.
- February – The Spinners Book of Yarn Design by Sarah Anderson
Found on flickrcc.net