Thursday, January 2, 2014

Goals for 2014

Yearly goals:
1. Try at least 12 new recipes (one per month)
2. Lose 10 lbs. by the end of the year.
3. Knit a Fair Isle vest.
4. Learn to chain ply some handspun yarn.
5. Dye yarn and fiber.
6. Spin my camel, yak, and cashmere fiber.
7. Nurture old friendships.
8. Review the last 3 books of the Little House Series.
9. Create at least 12 digital scrapbook pages (one per month).

Daily/Weekly/Monthly goals:
1. Daily - Read the bible and keep a log so I can tell how I am doing.
2. Daily - Do strength exercises for 30 minutes each day.
3. Weekly - Walk at least 10,000 steps for 4 days every week.
4. Weekly - Keep a journal and write down 5 things that I’m thankful for.
5. Monthly - Read one non-fiction book every month.

I plan on reviewing these goals each month to evaluate how I’m doing. (It really helped me last year!). I am going to look at my daily/weekly/monthly goals each day to keep myself on track.

Do you have any goals you want to work on this year? How will you keep yourself accountable? Please share.

Image: 'Goals
http://www.flickr.com/photos/68131855@N00/739519564
Found on flickrcc.net

No comments: