November is now gone and it has been a busy month. I can’t believe how quickly time flies! It is time to review my goals and see how I did last month. All of my goals can be found here. The ones that are in bold are ones that I have already accomplished.
For the year:
1. I want to spin the alpaca fiber that I processed with some wool. (I accomplished this!)
2. I want to knit a sweater. (I’ve finished the Gnarled Oak cardigan and added these really cool wooden buttons!)
3. I want to dye yarn. (I still haven’t had the courage to try this yet.)
4. I want to spruce up my gardens this year. (I need to get out an blow the leaves out of the yard now.)
5. I won’t commit to more to more than I can handle. (I was asked to be on another team with the Red Cross but I turned it down.)
6. I will find something good in each day. (It has been easier to do this during November because we have gone out to a lot of disaster calls for the Red Cross this month. It has made me more grateful for what I have in my life.)
7. I will learn archery. (We had our lesson and hope to give it another try. I really enjoyed this but not sure I’m ready to invest a $1000 in bows and arrows for us.)
8. I will nurture old friendships. (I spend catching up with a friend while we walked on the Swamp Rabbit Trail.)
9. I will lose at least 20 lbs. this year. (I’m down 20 lbs. and inches off my measurements.)
1. I will eat healthy. (I have really worked hard on this for November.)
2. I will exercise. (I am hitting 10,000 steps regularly.)
3. I will stretch. (I stretch and do strength exercises for 20 minutes each day.)
4. I will read my bible. (I found a Lutheran website that sends me a daily bible reading.)
5. I will do something that I have been avoiding. (I haven’t stuck to my Google calendar schedule this month and hope to do better in December.)
6. I will contact a friend and let them know I am thinking of them. (Every day I try to send an email or message through Facebook.)
7. I will be happy. (It has been hard this month when dealing with a family tragedy.)
I think I’ve been doing pretty well with my goals this month. Of course I can still improve on some of my daily goals and I hope to finish the one annual goal that I haven’t completed yet. I’m also thinking about next year’s goals because I plan on repeating this process again.
Have you reviewed your goals or resolutions you made at the beginning of the year? How are you doing? Please share.