It is that time of year where lots of meme’s are going around the blogosphere and I enjoy reading other people’s answers. It gives me a chance to learn more about them. By reading their blogs, I know what they are thinking or feeling but I don’t really know about them and how it may connect with their writing. Paul doesn’t pressure the people he tags and mentions that there are no hard feelings if we don’t have time to do this but I’m visiting my parents for the holidays and felt it was a perfect time to do this. Besides, I’m sitting in the dark kitchen at 5am trying to be quiet while everyone else is asleep. So, hang on to your hats, here goes!
The rules are:
- Acknowledge the nominating blogger
- Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions the nominating blogger has created for you.
- List 11 bloggers.
- Post 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate to answer, and let all the bloggers know they have been nominated. Don’t nominate a blogger who has nominated you.
My random facts:
1. I’ve played an accordion since I was 4 years old.
2. I love to garden but I’m not very good at it.
3. I’m scared of the dark.
4. I have no tattoos and don’t plan on ever getting one.
5. I am spoiled and always have been (by my family because I was the youngest child and now by my husband because he loves me!)
6. I’ve never given birth to a child and so glad I got my 2 daughters already made!
7. I love salt and any food that is salty.
8. I haven’t missed a Christmas holiday with my 94 year old dad in 54 years!
9. I enjoy spinning my own yarn.
10. I love knitting.
11. I love meeting new friends.
Here are the answers to Paul’s questions:
1. What do you want to be when you grow up? Sometimes I want to be park interpreter/naturalist and other times I want to be nothing but retired and lazy.
2. Describe your favorite shirt? My Disney tshirt
3. What band do you wish you could join as the lead singer? I would be too shy and could never be the lead singer!
4. What should the title of your autobiography be? Loony and Loving It!
5. Who is one person that has had made you view the world differently? My husband. I have always been afraid to explore and try new things/places but since marrying him, I’ve learned that it is okay to find out what the world is like and terrible things won’t happen to me.
6. What have you done that you thought was impossible? Being chosen Special Ed Teacher of the Year for my state.
7. What do you think most about? How much I love my life.
8. Where are you most relaxed? Anywhere my husband is because I just love being with him.
9. What is one thing you hate to admit? I’m scared of failure.
10. If you could remove one obstacle in living up to your potential, what would it be? My fear of failure.
11. If you could wear a t-shirt with one question that everyone you met asked you, what would it be?? Where are you from? (Some people think I’m Hispanic, some think I’m Native American, some know I’m Asian but not sure which country).
I’m not very good at coming up with new questions because Paul’s were so great so how about answering the same questions that I did and letting me know more about you. If you do answer the questions in a post, leave a comment with the link so I can go read it.