December is ending and so is this year for my goals. I’m so pleased with how well that I’ve done and I credit this to my monthly reviews. I plan on doing my goals again this way next year because I think I need the monthly reminders/reviews to keep track of how I’m doing. I’ve accomplished more this year than I have any other year so I’m pretty proud of myself. The ones that are in bold are ones that I have already accomplished.
For the year:
1. I want to spin the alpaca fiber that I processed with some wool. (I accomplished this!)
2. I want to knit a sweater. (I accomplished this!)
3. I want to dye yarn. (The one goal that I didn’t accomplish so it will go on my list for next year.)
4. I want to spruce up my gardens this year. (I accomplished this!)
5. I won’t commit to more to more than I can handle. (I accomplished this even though it was really hard for me!)
6. I will find something good in each day. (I accomplished this!)
7. I will learn archery. (I accomplished this and hope to do more of it next year!)
8. I will nurture old friendships. (I accomplished this!)
9. I will lose at least 20 lbs. this year. (I accomplished this and hope to lose another 10 lbs. next year.)
1. I will eat healthy. (I ate healthier this year than in the past!)
2. I will exercise. (I accomplished this and exercised more this year than in the past.)
3. I will stretch. (I accomplished this!)
4. I will read my bible. (I accomplished this._
5. I will do something that I have been avoiding. (I worked harder on this in December and did a pretty good job this year.)
6. I will contact a friend and let them know I am thinking of them. (I accomplished this.)
7. I will be happy. (I accomplished this and found it pretty easy throughout the year.)
So, all in all, I accomplished all but one of my goals for the year. I’m not perfect so I won’t beat myself up over it. Instead, I will roll it over for next year’s goals. I look forward to having this kind of plan again next year.
Have you reviewed your goals or resolutions you made at the beginning of the year? How are you doing? Please share.