Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Monthly Review of Goals from July 2018

I only have 3 more goals to meet. I’m really struggling with my weight. My bible journaling is also falling behind. I’ve really been busy with teaching this month so I hope to catch up after the class ends.

1.     Lose 10 lbs. – Unfortunately, I’m up 6 lbs. since January so now I need to lose 16 lbs to meet this goal!
2.     Knit 12 squares on my national park blanket. – 13 (Completed!)
3.     Knit a sweater. – still knitting the Havannah sweater this month.
4.     Create 24 scrapbook pages. –Total: 42 (Completed!)
5.     Read 12 non-fiction books. (Without this goal, I’m not sure I would ever read any nonfiction books.)  
a.     The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing by Marie Kondo
b.     The Little Book of Hygge: The Danish Way to Live Well by Meik Wiking
c.     In the Great Green Room: The Brilliant and Bold Life of Margaret Wise Brown by Amy Gary
d.     The Girl with Seven Names: A North Korean Defector’s Story by David John and Lee Hyeon-seo
e.     Flat Broke with Two Goats: A Memoir of Appalachia by Jennifer McGaha
f.      Lagom: Not Too Little, Not Too Much, Just Right: The Swedish Guide to Creating Balance in Your Life by Niki Brantmark
g.     The Joy of Hygge: How to Bring Everyday Pleasure and Danish Coziness into Your Life Kindle Edition by Jonny Jackson
h.     Idiot’s guide: Zen Doodling by David Williams
i.      Life After Darkness by Michelle Knight
j.      A Stolen Life by Jacey Dugard
k.     Happier at Home: Kiss More, Jump More, Abandon Self-Control, and My Other Experiments in Everyday Life by Rubin, Gretchen
l.      I know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou
m.   The Invisible Girls by Sarah Thebarge
n.     Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
o.     Secrets of the Secret Service by Gary J. Byrne
6.     Bible Journaling (weekly) – Total: 23 out of 30 (I have fallen behind in this and I need to get caught up. )
7.     Learn something new. – Envelope Art (Completed!)
8.     Get rid of 200 things this year that I don’t need and is cluttering up my house. –Total: 365 (Completed!)

What are your goals for this year? Please share.


 Photo by Samuel Zeller on Unsplash



No comments: