Monday, May 21, 2018

The Royal Wedding


I am sitting here watching the Royal wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle and wondering why I’m so fascinated about it. Why are so many people fascinated about it? Why is it so exciting?

I think I am fascinated by it because it is exciting. All weddings are exciting but royal weddings are extra exciting. I have always been fascinated with the royal family and the British castles. I love the British accent too. I remember watching Charles and Diana get married. I remember when William and Harry were born so watching them both get married is another milestone of their lives that I get to see. I love the pomp and circumstance. It warms my heart to see the public in England so excited for them also.

It is fun to see what the guests are wearing as well as the bride and groom. How detailed all the arrangements are is mind boggling. I can’t imagine planning this wedding!

Weddings give hope for the future. It is hope for love and happiness for all. Weddings warm the heart.

Did you watch the wedding? What did you think? Please share.



No comments: