Tuesday, December 13, 2016

My Ten favorite 2016 Books

In My Favorite Books from 2016 from TJ on a Journey, TJ Shay shares his favorite books.

I thought I would take the time to mention the books I enjoyed this year.

Fiction:


Rogue Lawyer by John Grisham


Gray Mountain by John Grisham

Non Fiction:






Life by the Cup: Ingredients for a Purpose-filled Life of Bottomless Happiness and Limitless Success by Zhena Muzyka

What are your favorite books that you have read this year? Please share.

1 comment:

Sioux Roslawski said...

The Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd

Freeman by Leonard Pitts Jr. (This year I've re-read this one and the one above... they're that good.)

Chains by Laurie Halse Anderson (a YA novel)

(Most of the other books I've read for work, and not all of them were my favorite.)

Pat--What a great idea--listing your favorite books of the year. (I'm not surprised some of yours were knitting books :)