Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Warren the 13th and the All-Seeing Eye – Book Review

I recently read Warren the 13th and the All-Seeing Eye by Tania del Rio. I got this book from Netgalley and I am not being paid for this review.

This book is geared to elementary and early middle school students. It is about Warren the 13th who is in the care of guardians until he becomes of age. Warren has many adventures in order to survive the ordeal of living with these guardians. I found this book very entertaining and fun. I can boys as well as girls enjoying this book. It is an easy read but also has a lot of potential for improving reading skills including main idea, vocabulary, predictions, and summarizing.


This would be a great book on a school library shelf or a classroom. I would definitely recommend this book to elementary and middle school children.

No comments: