“What have you learned about writing or life from the holidays?”
· Holidays are stressful!
· I can’t pick my family members.
· I don’t have to buy gifts. My time means a lot to some people.
· Watch my purse.
· Smile more.
· I can always try harder.
· Enjoy myself and stop putting so much pressure on myself.
· Remember the reason for the holiday.
· Holidays are a good reason to appreciate those I care about.
· I don’t know how many more holidays I will have with my father who is 96.
· I enjoy Christmas lights and more is better.
· I like Christmas music but I don’t like hearing it on the radio before Thanksgiving.
· I like watching Christmas movies
What have you learned from the holidays? Please share!