Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Learning from the Holidays


“What have you learned about writing or life from the holidays?”

·      Holidays are stressful!
·      I can’t pick my family members.
·      I don’t have to buy gifts. My time means a lot to some people.
·      Watch my purse.
·      Smile more.
·      I can always try harder.
·      Enjoy myself and stop putting so much pressure on myself.
·      Remember the reason for the holiday.
·      Holidays are a good reason to appreciate those I care about.
·      I don’t know how many more holidays I will have with my father who is 96.
·      I enjoy Christmas lights and more is better.
·      I like Christmas music but I don’t like hearing it on the radio before Thanksgiving.
·      I like watching Christmas movies

What have you learned from the holidays? Please share!

No comments: