Yearly goals: Looking back at my goals from last year, I want to achieve better than a 66% successful completion rate this year. Some of my goals are minimums and I hope to do more but I don't want to set myself up for failure either. So, I will be happy to achieve the minimum but will also be thrilled if I exceed my goal.
1. Reach my target weight by the end of the year. (rolled over from last year)
2. Finish knitting my Fair Isle vest.
3. Spin 4 lbs. of fiber for the year.
4. Use at least 4 skeins of my handspun this year.
5. Dye my own yarn or fiber. (rolled over from last year)
6. Walk at least 1200 miles this year.
Daily/Weekly/Monthly goals: Last year, I only had a 60% successful completion rate so I am aiming to do better than that this year.
1. Daily – Name 3 things that I’m grateful for each morning.
2. Daily – A Photo A Day project (I do this every odd numbered year)
3. Weekly – Contact a friend and tell them something nice.
4. Weekly – Work in my yard/garden at least once a week.
5. Monthly – Knit 10 squares on my Mitered Square Sock Yarn blanket.
6. Monthly - Read one non-fiction book every month. I really enjoyed doing this last year and it forced me to read books out of my comfort zone.
I will review these goals each month so I can tell how I am doing.
Do you have any goals you want to work on this year? How will you keep yourself accountable? Please share.
Found on flickrcc.net