Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Digging

In Are You a Digger? From Sioux's Page, Sioux asks,

“What are you feverishly working on--physically, mentally or emotionally?”

Right now I’m really interested in learning.

Last week we went to the library and took 2 computer classes.  I loved learning new stuff about coding to make webpages.

While at the classes, we were introduced to software that gives online computer classes that I can do at my own pace. When I’m at home, I’m trying to spend at least 30 minutes taking the new classes.

I also signed up for Duolingo, which is a free site to learn a new language. Right now I’m focusing on learning Spanish.

I also have some knitting classes on the Craftsy web site that I want to go through. I just finished a class on how to make a fair isle vest and I love my finished vest. I’m pretty proud of myself for not only attempting the technique but actually finishing the project.

I want to learn different green smoothie recipes because we are really enjoying them. I’m having fun experimenting with different vegetables and fruit.

I want to learn how to be more physically fit and healthier. I would like to learn how to do tai chi as well as zumba.

This year I want to learn to dye my yarn. In March another professor offered to let me sit in her class where she teaches this technique.

These are only some of the things that I am learning or want to learn. I’m sure this list will grow as the year goes on. Learning should be endless!

What are you working on? Please share!

Image: 'untitled' 
http://www.flickr.com/photos/71438989@N00/180244645
Found on flickrcc.net



1 comment:

Sioux Roslawski said...

Good grief, Pat. With learning all those things, how you do have time to travel? ;)

I'm working on a long WIP, but unfortunately, I can't say I'm working on it feverishly...(And thanks for the link.)