Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Parents

When I was growing up I thought I knew it all. In fact, I KNEW I knew it all! I thought my parents didn't know anything. They didn't understand what I was feeling or thinking.

Then I gre up. I enjoyed talking to my parents as an adult. But I felt like I was more astute about current trnds and ideas. I still didn't appreciate my parents enough with all their life experiences and knowledge that they had.

Now when I visit my aging parents I see our time together on earth is limited. I want more! There doesn't seem like enough time! Why didn't I use our time together more wisely when I was growing up? Why didn't someone tell me this a long time ago?

So, now I am sharing it with you. Please appreciate your time with your parents! It doesn't matter how old you are or how old they are. You won't regret it if you do?

No comments: