“What will you be remembered for?”
Here is how I want my students to remember me:
- She made a difference in my life.
- She encouraged me to be the best that I can be.
- She encouraged me to look for the best in all people.
- She never let me give up.
- She never gave up on me.
- She kept an open mind.
- She listened to me when I needed to talk.
- She believed in me.
- She cared.
- She liked to learn new things and share them with us.
- She admitted to not knowing everything but was willing to help us find the answers.
- She made learning fun.
How do you want to be remembered? Please share.