Monday, September 17, 2007

Updates on Your Favorite Blogs

If you are like me, there are several blogs that I like to keep track of each day but it is so time consuming to open up each one just to see if it has been updated. You can make this so much easier if you sign up for a free account with a free feedreading aggregator like Google Reader (this is the one I use) or Bloglines. I’m sure there are others but those are the most popular ones that I’ve seen people use.

The next thing I have to do is to set it up by clicking on the “Add Subscription” and type in the address of the blog. I also use this for my favorite comic strips and news programs.

During the day, I open Google Reader and can see exactly which sites have been updated. I click on the one I want to read or if I want to leave a comment, I click on the title of that entry which brings me directly to that page.

So, if you want to see if Successful Teaching has been updated, just add this address to the subscription or if you prefer, you can email me at successfulteaching@gmail.com and let me know.

Now isn’t that easy?

No comments: