Wednesday, January 6, 2021

2021 Goals

Last year I achieved all of my goals and I’m so proud of myself! I hope to do the same again this year.

My weight loss was a priority last year and it will be again this year. I didn’t start to eat healthy until the middle of the year so I hope by starting earlier this year, I will be able to achieve my goal again.

My word of the year this year is mindfulness. I am going to try to focus on the present and not worry so much about the past or future. By doing this I hope to be able to be mindful of my actions as I work towards my goal.

1. Lose 5 lbs. – I think keeping this goal small, it makes it more realistic for me. I don’t feel as overwhelmed.
2. Knit 12 squares on my national park blanket. I have a total of 39 completed already. (There are 60 squares in the pattern and this is year 4 of the project.)
3. Knit a sweater.
4. Design 3 new patterns
5. Read 12 nonfiction books.

What are your goals for this year? Please share.

Photo by S O C I A L . C U T on Unsplash




1 comment:

The Flying Teacher said...

For nonfiction books, I recommend Tribe of Mentors, Delivering Happiness, Choose Yourself, and When Breath Becomes Air.