Monday, January 11, 2021

2020 by the Numbers

I love numbers and I like to look back at the previous year and see how I can incorporate numbers into a review of the year. I enjoyed doing this and I hope you enjoy seeing it with me. 

 

0 - cruises

1 - a conference I attended (SCCEC in February, before the pandemic, closed everything down)      

1 - new roof put on the FL house

1 - graduate course taught online

2 -trips to Florida

2 - camping trips

2 - trips canceled (Amtrak to NY, a road trip to MN)

2 - Christmases without my parents

3 - new knitting patterns published

6 - Sweaters knit

7 - pounds lost

10 - months in self-quarantine

26 - Ornaments knitted

39 - squares completed on my National Park Blanket

61 - my age

68 - Husband’s age

78 - Projects knitting/crocheting/spinning

102 - Books read

262 - Blog posts written

267 - days I walked over 10,000 steps

365 - wonderful days spent with my husband

1775 - Miles walked

                                                                  

Photo by Nick Hillier on Unsplash

No comments: