Tuesday, December 1, 2020

2020 Goals Review for November


I really worked hard on my weight during November. I focused on eating healthier and having smaller portions. We went to the beach several times and the walk and swimming in the ocean were great for exercise!

1. Lose 5 lbs. Hopefully this year I will be able to meet this goal. – I have lost 11 lbs. so far this year. This is the most I’ve lost in several years. I just hope I can keep it off until the end of December. I think by making my goal smaller, I was able to be more successful in achieving it.

2. Crafts – completed 4 out of my 5 goals. One of them was unattainable after further investigation.

3. Read 12 nonfiction books that are related to nature. – Completed. I think next year I won’t back myself into a corner by picking a specific topic. There were a few nonfiction books I didn’t read because it would not have helped me complete this goal.

How is your progress towards your goals? Please share.

Photo by 30daysreplay (PR & Marketing) on Unsplash

No comments: