Monday, January 6, 2020

2020 Goals


Last year I achieved only 7 out of my 8 goals (88% success).  This year I hope to meet all my goals.

My weight loss will be a priority this year. I’m really going to work hard on it and keep my daily sugar level 25 grams or less. But I’m going to try to make it more reachable and lowering my goal from 10 lbs. to 5 lbs. this year.

My word of the year this year is flexibility. One way that I plan to be more flexible is by having fewer goals. My friend says that I’m so goal oriented that last year I tended to stress over my goals too much. This year I’m only making 3 goals so hopefully, I can have a 100% success rate at the end of the year.

1.     Lose 5 lbs. Hopefully this year I will be able to meet this goal.
2.     Crafts – I believe by actually setting a goal, I will complete the projects that I want to do. If I’m not specific, certain projects will always be on the back burner.
a.     Knit 12 squares on my national park blanket. I have a total of 25 completed already. (There are 60 squares in the pattern and this is year 3 of the project.)
b.     Charity – I want to crochet at least 3 prayer shawls and make 10 more NICU hats.
c.     Knit a sweater.
d.     Knit a ZigZag scarf
e.     Repair the neckline on the Henley sweater I made a few years ago.
3.     Read 12 nonfiction books that are related to nature.

What are your goals for this year? Please share.






No comments: