Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Where I Am From

In Where YOU From? From Sioux's Page, Sioux says,

“I would love for you to comment and write a line--or two or three or a stanza--about where you are from.”

I am from proud parents who expected me to try my best I in anything I did.
I am from a time when respect was given to teachers and law enforcement.
I am from schools where learning was challenging and fun!
I am from books that could let me escape to places and worlds unknown.
I am from nature that shows me that God is all around me.
I am from people who surround my life with love and make me think I am capable of being anything I really want to be and do anything I really want to do.

I think this would be a fun activity to do with my students. It would make them see a link from their past to their present. 

Where do you come from? Please share.

No comments: