April is now past andI want to see how I’m doing with my goals to this point. All of my goals can be found here.
For the year:
1. I want to spin the alpaca fiber that I processed with some wool. ( I accomplished this!)
2. I want to knit a sweater. (I am finished this and I think I love making top down raglan sweaters!)
3. I want dye yarn. (not worked on yet)
4. I want to spruce up my gardens this year. (I have spread 26 bales of pine straw and did a lot of weeding so far. We’ve had a lot of rain though so my weeds seem to grow faster than I can pull them!)
5. I won’t commit to more to more than I can handle. (I have turned down 2 leadership opportunities this month. Even though I would have loved to do them, I have enough on my plate right now. )
6. I will find something good in each day. (This month has been glorious!)
7. I will learn archery. (I still haven’t signed up for my lessons yet and hope to do it this month.)
8. I will nurture old friendships. (I spent a lot of time with friends who attended the Spring Wildflower Pilgrimage too.)
9. I will lose at least 20 lbs. this year. (My weight has gone up and down this month but I’m still down 5 lbs from the beginning of this year.)
1. I will eat healthy. (I have been logging my food in daily and I think that helps me be conscious of what I’m eating.)
2. I will exercise. (I have walked 10,000 steps for 26 days of the month.)
3. I will stretch. (I am doing strength exercises each day.)
4. I will read my bible. (I let this slide this month and I need to get back to doing this!)
5. I will do something that I have been avoiding. (I haven’t been avoiding things this month so I think I’m doing a good job with this.)
6. I will contact a friend and let them know I am thinking of them. (I’m still working on this one.)
7. I will be happy. (I don’t have to work too hard on this because I’ve been pretty happy.)
I’ve done pretty well this month. The only thing that I’m disappointed in is with my bible reading. I need to do a better job with that. I still think this monthly review of my goals has really helped me stay on track.
Have you reviewed your goals or resolutions you made at the beginning of the year? How are you doing? If you haven’t achieved something yet, don’t give up. Just begin now.