Thursday, May 30, 2013

Pterosaur Trouble - A Book Review

PTEROSAUR TROUBLEI recently read the book Pterosaur Trouble by Daniel Loxton which was mentioned on The Picnic Basket. This is the review that I gave the book (I am not being paid to give this review):

This book was an awesome nonfiction picture book! The digital illustration mixed with the landscape photography makes it seem so much more real. Written for young children, I think older children would enjoy this book too. It mentions different dinosaurs which could lead to further exploration. This book introduces new vocabulary and concepts which could be used in a language arts or a science lesson. I think this book would be great to have in a classroom or in a school library. I would definitely give this book a 5 out of 5 rating!

No comments: