In Word for 2012 from CogDogBlog, Alan Levine aka CogDogs, share his word for 2012.
In order for me to have a more positive outlook on life, I need to believe.
· I believe that 2012 will be a great year! There are so many great opportunities that are waiting to happen.
· I believe that there are more good people in this world than bad people. I will be on the lookout for them every day.
· I believe that good shall overcome evil. I will look at the positive things that happen every day.
· I believe the economy will get better. I will just have to pray about this one.
· I believe I can do more than I think I can. I need to encourage myself when I want to try something new and not doubt my abilities.
· I believe I can do anything if I set my mind to it. If I want to try something new, I need to research about it, ask for help if needed, and gather support just in case.
· I believe that I am loved. I will just have to believe this one.
What is your word for this year?