It is time to set my goals for this year. I don’t do resolutions. I don’t know why but that word just seems to set me up for failure. I feel the overwhelming weight of resolutions and just hate them. So I don’t do them. But what I like to do is have goals. Maybe it is the teacher in me, but goals are workable
Goals for 2012
1. I will put on a cheerful face every day and be thankful for the life I have. My positive outlook will affect anyone who comes in contact with me.
2. I will lose weight. I need to lose 30 lbs. I will exercise at least three times a week.
3. I will eat better. I plan on decreasing my sugar intake and only have it on the weekends. I will eat pasta only once a week.
4. I will work on promoting my Etsy store and sell more of my knitting items. I love knitting but I’m being overwhelmed with all my knitting items that are filling my office.
5. I will be more flexible and not stress out about having a schedule for every little thing. And when the schedule is changed suddenly, I will take a deep breath, adapt, and accomplish what needs to be done without whining or getting mad.
Do you have any major goals for this year? Please share.