Wednesday, January 18, 2012

2012 Photo a Day Project

010812After taking a year off, I have decided to do the Photo a Day project again. I really missed doing it last year and I’m glad to be back to this project.

I noticed that when I had the pressure of finding a photo a day to share with others, I looked at things in a different way. I had a different perspective. This year I have joined a group called Today’s Posting that gives a daily assignment. These assignments help direct me to finding a photo a day. Sometime I use the assignment and sometimes I don’t.

I also like looking at the gallery and seeing how other people interpreted the assignment and what photo they came up with. By commenting on photos and receiving comments on mine, I feel that I am growing in my photo taking skills.

You can see my photo stream on Flickr or the blog I created for my Photo a Day Project.

You are welcome to come look at my photos, comment on them or even join in!

Original photo by Pat Hensley

No comments: