Tuesday, January 4, 2022

2022 Goals

Last year I achieved 80% of my goals. Again, the weight loss goal is the one that stumped me.

This year I have a new strategy for weight loss. I’m going to try to eat less and not have second helpings on anything. I had been focusing a lot on exercising but I need to remember that I can’t outrun my mouth! I will continue to exercise to stay in shape but not count on my exercise for losing weight.

My word of the year is DELIGHT. I want to focus on finding things that are delightful and bring me joy.

Here are my goals this year. I will be reviewing them each month.

1. Lose 5 lbs.
2. Finish my national park blanket.
3. Year of the Gnome - knit at least one gnome a month.
4. Knit a sweater.
5. Yarn - more out than in (use more yardage than I buy)
6. Design 3 new patterns.
7. Learn something new.
8. Read 12 nonfiction books.

What are your goals for this year? Please share.

Photo by Markus Winkler on Unsplash

No comments: