Thursday, September 24, 2020

Birthday Gratitude


This coming Sunday is my 61st birthday and since I don’t post on the weekend, I thought I would mention it here. 

 I’m excited about my birthday because I’m happy and proud that I’ve made it this far! 

 I’m so thankful for many things as my birthday arrives. 

 I am happy with my life! 

 I am loved by a wonderful man and my best friend. 

 I have family members who love me. 

 I have close friends who like me. 

 I have excellent health. 

 I have enough money to pay my bills. 

 I live comfortably but not lavishly. 

 I’m eating healthier. 

 I’m exercising regularly. 

 I have many hobbies that keep me entertained. 

 I have peace and joy in my life. 

 Thanks for sharing my birthday with me! 

 Photo by Lidya Nada on Unsplash

1 comment:

The Flying Teacher said...

Happy Birthday!
Cheers to health and happiness!