Tuesday, September 29, 2020

13th Blogiversary


I started this blog on 9/16/2007 and I missed this year's blogiversary. It is now 13 years old and I would never have thought that I would keep it up this long. I promised myself that I would do this only as long as I enjoy it and I feel that I'm helping others. I guess I still feel this way!

I thought I would share some statistics with you:

I have over 2.21 million page views.

I have over 352,000 comments.

Most people use Chrome to read my blog.

Most people use a Windows operating system.

1.2 million readers live in the United States.

Other readers come from at least 18 other countries.

I want to thank all of you that continue to read my blog. Please feel free to contact me if you have a topic you want me to write about or if you have a question you would like me to answer. If you want to know how I feel about a specific issue, I'd be happy to have that conversation with you. 




No comments: