Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Would You Rather? Questions

I love playing this game. When we are hiking and I’m tired and feeling discouraged. It helps keep my mind off of things. My husband also knows when I start this, he knows I’m feeling miserable. He jumps right in and then we might have a lengthy discussion trying to choose the best answer.

I think students would enjoy this game also. It can be used as an icebreaker or a class discussion if it involves dilemmas.

Here are some examples of Would You Rather:

· Win the lottery and take the money in a lump sum or in yearly payments?

· Go around the world on a cruise ship or plane?

· Eat a vegetable you hate or a meat that you hate?

· Stand in front of a group and give a speech or give your speech on a video?

· Have your leg or arm cut off?

· Lose your sight or your hearing?

· Lose your sight or your speech?

· Live where it is freezing cold all the time or over 100 degrees all the time?

· Live in a cave or a treehouse?

· Be poor and happy or rich and unhappy?

· Live a long life and never achieve your goals or have a short life but achieved all your goals?

· Work 4 days a week for 10 hours a day or 5 days a week for 8 hours a day?

· Write an 1000 word essay by hand or type a 4000 word essay on the computer?

· Weed the garden or wash the car?

Come back tomorrow to see how I would answer them.

What other questions would you ask? Please share.

Photo by Caleb Jones on Unsplash


No comments: