Our county library has a summer reading program for all ages which I think is a wonderful idea. You have to register on a certain date and then turn in a list of 3 books that you have read during a certain time period. My husband and I take part of that each year.
This had me thinking about my own summer reading list. Here are some books that I plan on reading.
1. Wildwood by Colin Meloy – fantasy; children’s book; Book 1 of a 3 book series
2. Warp: The Reluctant Assassin by Eoin Colfer – Book 1 of 2; young adult book
3. Spartan Up! By Joe De Sena – motivational book; adult level
4. Anne of Green Gables by L. M. Montgomery
5. A Biography – I’m not sure which one but I’m open to suggestions. I want something inspirational and easy to read. I’m considering books about Jim Henson or Steve Jobs.
What books will you be reading this summer? Please share.