Monday, February 4, 2013

Monthly Review of Goals from January

eyeNow that January is done, I want to see how I’m doing with my goals to this point. All of my goals can be found here.

For the year: (I only listed the ones that I have been able to do so far.)

1. I want to spin the alpaca fiber that I processed with some wool. - I have weighed the alpaca and started to spin the singles.

2. I won’t commit to more to more than I can handle. - I have said “no” to 2 requests for my time.

3. I will find something good in each day.- I have started to find people’s birthdays on Ravelry, and randomly wishing bunches of people a happy birthday.

4. I will learn archery. - I have been looking at the equipment at stores and a clerk told me to check out archerytalk.com to learn the lingo and “listen” to the conversations.

5. I will nurture old friendships. - I made a list of people that I want to have lunch with.

6. I will lose at least 20 lbs. this year. - I am trying to eat healthier and exercise more. So far I’ve lost 4 lbs.

Daily: (I listed each goal and what I’ve done with it.)

1. I will eat healthy. - I am doing this when I am home but much harder when we are traveling.

2. I will exercise. - Again, I walk on my treadmill when I’m home. Of course we walked about 7 miles each day (according to the pedometer) while at Disney World.

3. I will stretch. - I haven’t been doing this.

4. I will read my bible. - I do this sometimes and need to do this better.

5. I will do something that I have been avoiding. - I do a household chore every day and I hate cleaning house!

6. I will contact a friend and let them know I am thinking of them. - I really haven’t done this.

7. I will be happy. - I begin by thanking God each day for the night and allowing me to wake up and be alive. This one is easy for me!

 

Image: 'Eye Portrait'
http://www.flickr.com/photos/30875972@N03/4200432511
Found on flickrcc.net

No comments: