I attended the SCCEC 2013 Conference at Myrtle Beach, SC this year.
At the awards breakfast, I was given the VIP award for chapter presidents.
This award is given to Chapter and Subdivision Presidents who meet the following criteria:
· Assist in the development of the Chapter/Subdivision planning document for the year.
· Call a minimum of four executive meetings a year; agendas and minutes are submitted.
· Arrange for the Chapter/Subdivision to be represented at all SCCEC Executive Board meetings.
· Submit at least 2 articles to the Palmetto.
· Turn in representative assembly registrations.
· Sumit an completed annual report.
· Submit at least one nominee for SCCEC Award.
The photo shows Amanda Walkup (Secretary/Treasurer of Chapter 877) and me with my plaque.