Wednesday, March 1, 2023

2023 Goals Review for February

February was a wonderful month of rest and relaxation. I walked and exercised almost every day. I spent a lot of time knitting and painting. I also bought a Ukulele.

1. Learn something new. - I learned Tunisian crochet to make a couple of dishcloths. I started an online watercolor painting class (10-day Woodland Animals class) and I bought a ukulele. I'm learning how to play it by watching YouTube videos.

2. Knit at least 1 sweater (Collins Tee) 

3. Yarn - more out than in (use more yardage than I buy) – no yarn bought! I finished 4 projects this month (Shawlography, Hobbity socks, Bankhead hat, The Hiker Mittens). 

  • Yarn used - 2109 yds. 

  • -Yarn bought - 0

3. Complete a shawl - I finished my Shawlography shawl

4. Try 4 new recipes. - I didn’t try anything new in February.

5. Stretch regularly (at least 20 days out of the month) - I did this almost every day in February. 

6. Create at least 2 scrapbook pages each month. - Made 10 pages for February 

7. Participate in the Photo a Day challenge - Still enjoying this. 

8. Read the Bible every day. - yes

9. Read 100 books - Read 14 books in January, 2 books in February, 

10. Read 12 nonfiction books.

  • Enough Already: Learning to Love the Way I Am Today by Valerie Bertinelli

  • Prince William: The Man Who Will Be King by Penny Junor   

What are your goals for this year? Please share.



No comments: